Sunday 27 January 2013

Company Name and Ident - Tesseract

Me and my partner Connor have decided on the name for our company. We have decided to call it Tesseract Studios! Those of you who are familiar with movies will know that this is indeed the artifact that was included in the film Avengers Assemble. Although our company name really has nothing to do with the film and just happens to be a massive co-incidence, we believe that this is a very suitable name for our company. Now all that we have to do now is produce an ident for our company. We both have ideas about what the indent should be but we will have to figure it out either over the phone, Facebook or even in the next lesson that we are in.
Now I've been thinking about what our ident should be, and I mean really thinking! But basically my idea is to have just a shiny crystal box on a pedestal and then there is a bright white flash and after that the Tesseract begins to form then the studio name is shown to be etched into the pedestal. I think this would be a good ident because then it shows the importance of the shape and how powerful it is especially because it is 4th dimensional, I think it will add an extra effect. And I copyright this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment